Founder J Niley Dorit, Esq. has 38 years of experience and he personally manages each client’s case. He excelled in Law School graduating near the top of his class, receiving his doctorate of laws with Honors. He was invited to join Law Review (only the top 10% of students are invited) and then published in the Law Review Journal. That pattern of hard work and success has continued throughout his career where he has been recognized as a California Super Lawyer for years. Upon graduation from law school he was awarded the most prestigious legal academic award that exists – Order of the Coif.
- Swarthmore College (1976 – BA Philosophy)
- University of Florida (1979) College of Law; Graduated with Honors
- Admitted to Law Review (1977) University of Florida College of Law
- Dean’s List – top 10% University of Florida College of Law (1977-1980)
- Chairperson, Council of Ten – University of Florida Law School (1978)
- Order of the Coif (1979)
- Admitted to the Florida State Bar (1979 – inactive)
- Admitted to the California State Bar (1980)
- California Super Lawyer (2008-2018)
- Part time Judge Pro Tem San Francisco Superior Court (1990)
- Part time arbitrator (1990 to date)
- Admitted into all California Courts as well as the United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Member of Consumer Attorneys of California
- Member of San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Former member of Florida Bar.
In his spare time Mr. Dorit performs with his alto saxophone (blues and jazz), and is an active investor. As a former professional tennis player and currently nationally ranked squash player, Mr. Dorit is and has been a highly successful competitor. He knows how to win. Those competitive skills have translated directly into a pattern of competitive victories in the Courtroom for almost four decades.